What’s vaser lipo, and how is it different from traditional forms of liposuction? Learn more below.
How It Works
Vaser liposuction can be generally used in all areas of the body, including hard to lipo areas like the chest and back area. Here’s how it works:
Tumescent fluids are used as an anesthetic, following which a vaser is used to produce ultrasonic sound waves. This new addition to the liposuction formula loosens fat cells with the high ultrasonic frequency. It makes the job of removing fat less tedious and speedier than ever – without compromising cells.
Vaser Ultrasonic Liposuction
More specifically, tiny bubbles show up around fat cell that have been receptive of tumescent fluids. This is otherwise known as the emulsification of fat, as the solid fat cells will melt into liquid form, making the removal of fat much easier for the surgeon. To remove, a small cannula vacuum is used.
Recovery is relatively short, with clients expecting a week or two to get back into normal routines. It is considered to be a pain-free technique and is great for mommy makeovers, professional muscle builders, or just about anyone caring to shed inches of fat in stubborn areas.
Surgeons can furthermore contour the area to achieve a tight and toned look – in addition to the removal of fat.
More on Vaser Liposuction
- The procedure was approved by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration or FDA in 2001.
- The term Vaser is short for Vibration Amplification of Sound Energy at Resonance.
- Professional muscle builders often turn to vaser liposuction as the go-to choice for sculpting inches from specific muscle groups.
- Vaser liposuction is otherwise known as liposelection, or high definition liposuction
- Vaser liposuction candidates stem from all walks of life due its statistically proven rates of safety.
Top Benefits of Vaser Liposuction Include:
- Vaser liposuction features minimal damage to surrounding tissues
- There’s a significantly lower risk of damaging nerves and blood vessels
- More fat can be removed compared to traditional liposuction
- It’s one of the least invasive ways to melt fat
- Get even smoother results compared to other lipo methods
- Vaser lipo provides better sculpting angles for muscle groups
- Quick recovery times to return to normal activities
Is Vaser Right for Me?
Vaser liposuction ultimately provides dramatic and more precise results – with the least amount of effort. When you feel better about the way you look, your confidence usually heightens – opening many doors in business and life.