Has had having children taken a toll on your body? Are you looking for a firmer, tighter, flatter stomach? How about restoring the fullness and lift to your breasts? A “Mommy Makeover” may be what you’re looking for. A Mommy Makeover from Beleza Medspa Plastic Surgery can help to bring back what pregnancy and breastfeeding have taken away.
Let’s face it, pregnancy is hard on your body. While every woman would say it was worth it, and you cherish and treasure your children, sometimes you wish you had your old body back. Remember how you used to look?
Changes in your waist, looseness of your skin, stretch marks and laxity of your abdomen stay with you, despite those trips to the gym and trying to watch your weight. Additionally, your breasts may have become smaller or saggy, or maybe even both.
Wish you could wear some of those clothes you used to? Stop covering up your post-pregnancy figure and work on getting that pre-Mommy body back. A Mommy Makeover costs less than you may think and is a great way to get back what pregnancy may have taken away.
• Patients who have excess hanging skin and stretch marks.
• Abdominal muscles which are loose and allow the abdomen to “bulge” when relaxed.
• Women who have smaller than desired breasts after having children and/or have loose, saggy breasts.
• Patients who have realistic expectations and are healthy.
• Patients in otherwise poor health – poorly controlled diabetes or uncontrolled high blood pressure for example.
• Patients who are severely overweight
• Women planning on having children in the next 1-2 years.
• Patients who smoke and are unwilling to quit.
• Plan on having someone stay with you full-time after the procedure for the first few days.
• You’ll feel most comfortable in a “recliner” position – back reclined and knees bent.
• Have extra dressings, baby wipes, and loose clothing available.
• You’ll meet with our doctors, anesthesia staff and nurses to answer any remaining questions and help prepare you for the procedure.
• During the surgery you’ll be given an anesthetic and will be completely asleep and pain-free.
• The surgery itself can take two or more hours depending on the patient.
• When you wake up you’ll be in the recovery area and will have a tight elastic garment around your waist area and will be wearing a bra similar to a sports bra.
• We want you to rest at home for the first few days, getting up regularly to move about.
• Have someone help you clean your incision daily and apply new dressings.
• Wear your garment 24/7 except for dressing changes for the first two weeks and during waking hours after that for another 4 weeks during mommy makeover recovery.
• Record the output from the drainage tube regularly – it is generally removed in 7-10 days.
• At two weeks you can resume some light exercise such as walking, gradually increasing over the next several weeks, avoiding heavy lifting and sit-ups for two to three months.
• The rate of complications for this procedure is very low, but your surgery and recovery will be very closely monitored to prevent any possible problems.
• We want you or your caregiver to contact us with any concerns you may have.
That’s the great thing about the mommy makeover. Since we are doing several plastic surgery procedures simultaneously, we can reduce costs and offer a package deal! You can potentially save thousands of dollars and reduce your downtime with one combined procedure. We work to give you the lowest Mommy Makeover Cost possible and offer financing too.
• Meet with our staff and Board certified Plastic Surgeon Staci Hix-Hernandez MD for a free consultation. She is skilled and experienced at complex breast augmentation and body contouring procedures. As a mom herself, she knows what pregnancy can do your body. Get your free consultation with one of Austin’s top plastic surgeons.