Look Beautiful with Longer, Fuller & Darker Eye Lashes with Latisse Austin!
About Latisse Austin:
- Latisse solution is a prescription treatment for inadequate or not enough lashes
- Latisse is the first and only FDA-approved treatment for inadequate or not enough lashes
- Following treatment, patient will experience longer, thicker, darker eyelashes
- Patients should see significant improvement within 8 weeks, optimum results in 16 weeks
- Requires a complimentary consultation at Beleza Medspa for a prescription
- Application placing 1 drop on application brush and sweeping it across the eyelid margin (where you place eyeliner)
- Recommended application is one time a day either a.m or p.m. to the upper eyelid margin at the base of eyelashes
- Each treatment includes 60 applications
- Average retail price – $120for 4-6 weeks
- Latisse Austin is available at all pharmacies.
What is Latisse Austin?
LATISSE® grows lashes longer, fuller and darker. LATISSE® solution is a once-nightly treatment you apply topically to the base of your upper eyelashes, as instructed by your doctor. Then, gradually, the results come in. You may start to see more length in as little as 4 weeks and you should achieve full growth in 16 weeks. It’s not an illusion of growth. It’s real lash growth.
Eyelash extensions are a great way to get a long, natural look that you’re certain to love, while reducing the need for ongoing makeup.
What are eyelash extensions?
Eyelash extensions are synthetic lashes that are applied to your own lashes one at a time using a long-lasting surgical glue.
What should I expect during treatment?
During treatment, we’ll start by cleansing the area, then begin applying the lashes one at a time, which can take up to two hours. You shouldn’t apply any eye makeup on the day of your appointment.
Are these treatments safe?
Yes, they’re completely safe and harmless.
How many treatments will I need?
You’ll need a touch up procedure every three weeks.
Are eyelash extensions painful?
Not at all. The procedure is painless, and while it can take some time to complete, you won’t feel pain at any point in time.
Who is a good candidate for eyelash extensions?
Eyelash extensions are ideal for anyone desiring long, beautiful lashes. If you frequently rub your eyes or have sensitive skin, the procedure probably isn’t the right choice for you.